Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Dominique Taylor's Introduction

Hello :) my name is Dominique Taylor, I am from Los Angeles, CA. I moved to Raleigh to attend Shaw University, there I received my B.S. in Exercise Science last May. During my senior year at Shaw I realized my passion was to teach, so i looked for grad programs in the Raleigh area and chose State. I 'm super excited to student teach this fall and graduate in December!!I currently work at  a YMCA summer camp and nanny on the weekends. In my spare time i do homework lol  spend time with my fiance and play with my Rottweiler puppy named Rico who is growing so fast.


My favorite book from my childhood is Amazing Grace, i love how she confident and always allowing her imagination to run wild. I don't know how many times I've read this book lol but i cant wait to read it to my future class and my own kids one day. 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Dominique! I love sharing Amazing Grace with children--so many wonderful messages about being true to yourself and how you can be who you want to be. Thanks for sharing a bit about yourself!

    ReplyDelete